These days, it does not really matter what kind of website you run, there is going to be quite a few just like you. It can be difficult to get people to notice your website on the best of days, let alone when you have so much competition. One of the best things that you can do to help people find your site is through hiring a search engine optimisation specialist who can help you with the best best search engine optimization. Here are a few facts and statistics that you should be aware of before you look at investing in website reseller programs.
1. Did you know that there are an astounding one billion Google searches made each day? This number is going up every day and one of the best things that you can do to make sure that you are taking advantage of this is to invest in website reseller programs. Finding someone to help you raise your Google rankings can help you make sure that you are not missing any potential traffic to your site.
2. According to a recent study by SEMPO, the North American search engine marketing industry was valued at nearly 23 billion dollars at the end of 2012.
3. As many as three quarters of search users never scroll past the first page of search results. This means that you can not rely on people seeking out your site farther down in results on their own. You need to do the work to make sure that your site shows up as high as it possibly can.
4. More than half of all marketers claim that SEO is very effective for marketing purposes.
5. Over three quarters of marketers who have strategic SEO campaigns in place use content creation as part of those campaigns. This means that content is created specifically to promote your company or website and the services that you offer.